DON'T JUST JOIN... join in!
When you join Lewes Chamber of Commerce you become part of one of the town’s most effective business groups. You increase the opportunities to do business within Lewes. You share your knowledge and expertise, and in turn you get access to a new business network.
The Chamber is the voice of the Lewes’s business community and we use this voice to help our members build successful businesses. We are starting to develop a reputation for providing high-quality networking opportunities and delivering seminars that are full of inspirational advice.
Why should I join the Chamber?
Would you like a business partner, someone at the end of the phone, or email, to whom you can go to for guidance and advice? A partner interested in helping your business thrive and become a success?
Would you like a partner who promotes you through various communication channels, ensuring more people get to hear about what your business?
When you need a product or service, would you like your partner to be able to recommend those businesses that are best placed to help with your situation? And, of course, when someone needs your product/service, would you want that partner to recommend you?
Would you like a partner who provides opportunities to meet with other local businesses from across all sectors, thereby Would building up an extensive business network and meaning more people know of you and will recommend you to their colleagues, family and friends?
Would you like a partner to be representing your business on different committees, groups, sounding boards, and to be able take forward your concerns to those who can make changes? Someone who also feeds back to you and ensures you are kept up to date with the latest news, announcements and guidelines that may affect your business?
Meet your new business partner
If the answer to all the above is “yes”, then by joining Lewes Chamber of Commerce, we become that business partner!
Membership of the Chamber gives you access to an ever growing list of benefits including:
- Networking opportunities to meet new contacts
- A voice to liaise, consult and lobby Town, District and County Councils on matters that affect business in Lewes
- Opportunity to share news and offers via our regular email newsletters
- Invitations to social and business events
- Membership of the Chamber Linkedin Group to discuss and share information with other members
- Access to other Chambers of Commerce
- A ‘heads up’ on developments that could affect your business
- Access to hugely discounted services via our affiliation with Sussex Chamber of Commerce include healthcare, AA breakdown cover and foreign exchange.
Through our growing programme of activities and through our close links with relevant organisations, we provide a wide range of benefits and opportunities for members that are unavailable to other businesses.
The work of the Chamber is undertaken by volunteers who serve on a variety of committees and portfolios. These volunteers are committed to delivering benefits to the members and use their skills and give their time as required.
Membership Rates 2021Starting from
- 1-4 employees £60.00
- 5-10 employees £80.00
- 11+ employees £100.00
- Registered Charity/Not-for-profit £25.00