DON'T JUST JOIN... join in!
When you join Lewes Chamber of Commerce you become part of one of the town’s most effective business groups. You increase the opportunities to do business within Lewes. You share your knowledge and expertise, and in turn you get access to a new business network.
The Chamber is the voice of the Lewes’s business community and we use this voice to help our members build successful businesses. We are starting to develop a reputation for providing high-quality networking opportunities and delivering seminars that are full of inspirational advice.
Benefits of becoming a member
Membership of the Chamber gives you access to an ever growing list of benefits including:
- Networking opportunities to meet new contacts
- A voice to liaise, consult and lobby Town, District and County Councils on matters that affect business in Lewes
- Opportunity to share news and offers via our monthly email newsletter
- Invitations to social and business events
- Membership of the Chamber Linkedin Group to discuss and share information with other members
- Access to other Chambers of Commerce
- A ‘heads up’ on developments that could affect your business
Through our growing programme of activities and through our close links with relevant organisations, we provide a wide range of benefits and opportunities for members that are unavailable to other businesses.
The work of the Chamber is undertaken by volunteers who serve on a variety of committees and portfolios. These volunteers are committed to delivering benefits to the members and use their skills and give their time as required.
Membership Rates 2019Starting from
- 1-4 employees £60.00
- 5-10 employees £80.00
- 11+ employees £100.00
- Registered Charity/Not-for-profit £25.00